• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating a character image from head to toe.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to create a character with a prompt that started wth "Within the allotted space, create a complete head-to-toe full-body realistic image ..."However, the generated image is missing legs and the top of his or her head. What terms in the prompt do I need to generate a full body image?

TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share what your prompt is? I did a couple of tests and was able to get head-to-toe results. 

Here is my prompt

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 1.07.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  I tried your prompt, but it did not work with all of the prompt details.  With fewer details,  was able to generate most of my image.  YYours came out with good detail.  Not sure what is happening on my images that produce a bust or 3/4 of the image.  Perhaps it is having issues scaling the image it is producing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SoCalSteveT I'm sorry it didn't work. I did see this feature request in the idea part of the community.  An option for specifying "full body shot" (all person in shot) and All head in shot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for looking into this issue.  I tried "full body shot", but unfortunately,  that did not work either. I am sure many are experiencing this issue in their images of people, places, and things.  For a prompt, what is the character limit?  My prompt had 484 characters including spaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines