• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not getting english text on my photos

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not getting English text on my photos. I am looking for a sign that says scavenger hunt I wrote an English text. I think I am getting German. Under preferences I have English!

TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

AI image generators (including Firefly) are not good at adding specific text to images. Firefly is better than it was and sometimes it is perfect, but most of the time it is not accurate text. Your best bet is to take the image into Adobe Express and add text. The advantage there is you have lots of fonts available and can shape the text how you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AI image generators (including Firefly) are not good at adding specific text to images. Firefly is better than it was and sometimes it is perfect, but most of the time it is not accurate text. Your best bet is to take the image into Adobe Express and add text. The advantage there is you have lots of fonts available and can shape the text how you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines