• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Platypus

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI doesn't seem to know what a platypus is.  I even described it to once again get funny looking seals and beavers.  Any way to fix that?

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I noticed this as I use Australian animals a lot. This seems to be the only Australian animal I have found it seems to be clueless about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoebills aren't represented well, either. People don't know much about them, nor are they photographed much. Keep sharing feedback in the app. 

Just click the thumbs-up or down icon on the image you're giving feedback on. It'll help us make the app even better for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CMass_0-1706125689507.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines