• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

poor quality

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was rating images and noticed the quality of the images had significantly decreased. What happened? They were better just a few weeks ago. 

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give more detail to what you mean by the lower quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are mushy, not really what the title says they are. Prompt: The interior of the photography studio has white walls and is designed in the Scandinavian style.   Not even close. I've been having poor results, but I t thought it was my prompts.  The images are as good as they were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the prompt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @nancied,

Are you talking about rating images here: https://firefly.adobe.com/upload/feedback?

droopydog500_0-1723726375696.png

If so, I am not sure you can draw conclusions here on the model.  I would focus on the quality of images you generate and provide feedback for ones that you believe are poor.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines