Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged in with a different address than I registered with. I am registered with discort. I can not get into Firefly. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received an invitation. After entering the email address I get the message email address already registered and the registration fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receieved the access email for firefly but the link only returns me to the request access page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot log in even though I have the acceptance e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ensure that the email ID that you are logging in with matches what you used for getting access. If that is correct, please fill out this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e You will not receive any notification after the corrections have been made. So you may want to wait for a few hours and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a mail saying "time to try out Firefly", but still have no access.

Does it mean I shall wait?, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I requested access to FireFly on one email and my adobe email is different which is why I assume I can't access the beta. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the email IDs have to match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I received Firefly access email but it still says Request Access:

Alex29179513vs20_0-1680274453300.png

Alex29179513vs20_1-1680274475658.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ensure that the email ID that you are logging in with matches what you used for getting access. If that is correct, please fill out this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e You will not receive any notification after the corrections have been made. So you may want to wait for a few hours and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a mail that I'm granted access. 
But where do I find that?

The firefly site still says I need to "request access" even after receiving the "granted access" email?

I hope it's not on Discord because I don't want to work with Discord at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach der Anmeldung & bestätigungsmail dass ich es Testen kann (You're in Mail) habe ich oben immernoch den Request Access button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried multiple browsers even ones I've never logged into my account from so I can rule that out. I've also filled out the forms offered on the Firefly Discord to track issues. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a confirmation that I have received acess. Upon clicking on the link it took me to the beta page where I was logged in with my account. I was unable to test out any of the AI image generation tools. Any assistance would be helpful. I have cleared my cache, logged in and out, and restarted my computer and still no access. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a confirmation that I have received acess. Upon clicking on the link it took me to the beta page where I was logged in with my account. I was unable to test out any of the AI image generation tools. Any assistance would be helpful. I have cleared my cache, logged in and out, and restarted my computer and still no access. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up with my gmail address, but my adobe account had a different email associated with it at that time. After I initially encountered problems accessing the link in the You're In email, I updated my account to reflect that same gmail address, hoping it would fix the issue. It didn't, and I've submitted at least two of the forms linked in the support literature asking for the initial request email address and the one associated with the account. I entered the same gmail address, in both these fields, both times I submitted it. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i've received the invitation email but it doesn't work.
Keeps sending me to the presentation web page.

Can you help?
Thanks
RR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai reçu un mail d'invitation d'accès à Firefly Beta mais sur le site rien ne fonctionne, je n'ai accès qu'au bouton "require access" et quand je rempli le formulaire je reçois le même mail d'invitation qui me renvoit sur la même page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was accepted & have been using Firefly for almost a week.
Suddenly today I got a message that my payment details were incorrect.
I went to my account & corrected the issue so I'm still a subscriber as usual.
But now when I go back to the Firefly page it denies me access and tells me to apply for access again. Is there soimething I can do about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have filled out all the forms multiple times. I got the email saying "You're in" and it's been three days and I still don't have access. I have been paying for Adobe Cloud Suite for well over 7 years. Please fix this ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya!

Been following all of the instructions on the Discord, including filling out the form, and now posting here.

1. Signed up for Beta using newer email address

2. Recieved email saying I was in the queue, but to make sure my Adobe ID email matched the one I'd signed up for the Beta with.

3. Updated my Adobe ID email address to the one used for the Firefly Beta

4. Got the "You're In!" email, to the new email address, which now matched my Adobe ID email address

5. Clicking on the Firefly link takes me to the "Request Access" landing pages that just have videos, with no way to actually get to the operational Firefly interface.

Happy to supply any additional info needed. Been a paying full Creative Cloud All Apps subscriber for many years, and my Adobe ID email address is the same as the one that the You're In email went to. 

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got invite for firefly but not able to access it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received my invite, tried to resubmit as noted in Discord, but still don't have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe team, 

thanks for the notification FYI I had to use chrome to fill the survey instead of my regular safari browser (kind of loose a week on the waiting file due to that) can't wait to try firefily ! 

hope it help 
cheer 

matt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines