• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly challenge - Create a Visual Depiction of the Musical Instruments You Love Most

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Firefly community. 

We’re thrilled to announce an exciting new challenge that’s sure to hit the right note with all you creative souls out there. It’s time to showcase your artistic flair and passion for music! 

Create an original image featuring your favorite musical instruments. Whether it’s a grand piano, electric guitar, drum set, or something totally unique, we want to see how you bring your beloved instruments to life.

The Prompt I used: Create a colorful aesthetic guitar with flower, green bushes background.

Added Style reference for the lighting and color that gives feel to the image.

Firefly create a colorful asthetic guitar with flower, green bushes background 12218.jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your favourite music instrument
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by Aug 18 , 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

We can’t wait to see how you’ll use Firefly  to generate the beauty and essence of your favorite instruments. Let’s make some creativity that hits all the right chords!

Happy creating, and let the music inspire your imagination!

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 126 Replies 126
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting in here early.

grand piano on stage under spotlight, cinematic, dark scene for classical concert, moody

Firefly grand piano on stage under spotlight, cinematic, dark scene for classical concert, moody 576.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Killer lighting. Looks like Storaro did it. Love the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2024 Aug 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Lighting is amazing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a grand organ in a gothic cathedral with pipes on every wall and lights shining through colored windows

Firefly a grand organ in a gothic cathedral with pipes on every wall and lights shining through colo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magical. I love the colors. The extreme camera angle is interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like it !

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can imagine standing inside!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marching Baritone made of sterling silver. It is like a trumpet but with a larger bell.

Firefly Marching Baritone made of sterling silver. It is like a trumpet but with a larger bell. 9675(1).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like hands, it seems to be a challenge to create horns, and even crazier, people playing horns. Try it.

Firefly Concord Blue Devils drum and bugle corps horns standing at attention on the field in full un.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look good but even with my limited knowledge of trumpets, I can see something odd with it. Is there an optical illusion with the leadpipe going on? And is there an upper and lower mouthpiece?

Anyway, would look good as a display piece. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. The lead pipe goes straight into the bell! This horn cannot be played. The second mouthpiece is interesting—very bizarre. The valves should be higher in the carriage and much burlier. The alien artwork behind the valves is fascinating—almost like a Monette!  (I saw Herbie Hancock's trumpet player, Terrence Blanchard rock a Monette over the weekend). This resembles a mellophone more than a baritone, I think. I would mount this weird "Dr. Seuss" horn on my wall as a conversation piece.

The other photo is crazy, with a bells at both ends of the instruments!

Terrence Blanchard solo with Herbie Hancock here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They look much lighter, though, floating int the air without needing to be carried. 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's defo a glitch in the matrix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always wanted to play the drums as a kid, but, my folks said I had to learn the piano first, and if I make it through grade 7...well, I didn't make it

mpchow_0-1723612793368.png

drum set on stage under spotlight, cinematic, dark scene for rock concert with lighters lit in the background

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top lighting is effective. Nicely composed drum set. Nothing too outrageous. The comp is believable, except for some of the hardware and cymbals. Those might be difficult in most cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now's your moment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EuanWilliamson_0-1723623990261.png

A set of Scottish bagpipes sitting on a mound of heather with a view to distant mountains

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, this one came out well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me guess, this is from Euan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Een regenboog gevormd tot een harp, de harp staat in een marmeren kasteel met veel lichtinva.jpg

Een regenboog gevormd tot harp, de harp staat in een marmeren kasteel met veel lichtinval

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool idea!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly electric guitar in vibrant rainbow colors 18789.jpg

My electric guitar in rainbow colors.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could airbrush that good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines