• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hands by sides

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to generate a picture of a silhouette with hands by their sides. The hands almost always seem to be on the hips on in pockets. Anyone have a hint for a prompt? I have tried saying silhouette with hands by sides - no luck. I generated quite a few photos.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Allissa82: I could not do it either with prompts alone.  The closest I came was when I created an image as an ink line drawing which had hands in pockets, and then took that into photoshop and redrew the bottom of the arm and hands outside the pocket. I am not an artist, so it was crude, but I then used that as a structure reference.

This is not great. If I spent more time on the line drawing, it would probably look better.

Firefly full-body front-view Silhouette man standing hands at sides, tall and confident 76415.jpg

full-body front-view Silhouette man standing hands at sides, tall and confident 

Line drawing:

Firefly full-body front-view Silhouette of a man standing tall and confident, posture relaxed hands .jpg

man hands loose hanging at sides standing tall and confident, full-body front-view Silhouette 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@droopydog500  That's awesome! Wish I was half as talented. I am not! LOL Nice work!

Votes

Translate

Translate