• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ideas

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Improve the accuracy of the image generation. Adobe Firefly is still under development, and it can sometimes generate images that are inaccurate or unrealistic. One way to improve the accuracy of the image generation would be to train the AI on a larger dataset of images. This would help the AI to learn the different features of images and to generate more realistic images.
  • Add more image styles. Adobe Firefly currently offers a limited number of image styles. Adding more image styles would give users more options for creating images. This would also make Adobe Firefly more versatile and useful for a wider range of creative projects.
  • Make it easier to use. Adobe Firefly can be a bit difficult to use, especially for users who are not familiar with AI image generation. One way to make Adobe Firefly easier to use would be to provide more detailed instructions and tutorials. This would help users to understand how to use the app and to create the images they want.
  • Add more features. Adobe Firefly could be even more useful if it had more features. Some possible features that could be added include the ability to create animated images, the ability to add text to images, and the ability to export images in different formats.
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Addition of option to add pictures to the A.i and word generated photo editing...I don't know if this is a thing here or not but if possible it would be nice to add a castle to my backyard...lol

Votes

Translate

Translate