• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Representation for Disabled people

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a disabled person myself, I'm very desapointed of how your AI don't understand our reality. I've tried over and over to get a motorized wheelchair in my image in English and in French (my native language) and all I get is the fu***ing blue hospital wheelchair that absolutely no disabled people never NEVER use. There's a whole variety of wheelchair, I mean literally hundreds of different wheelchairs. Why it's always the same that prompts? You should really add images of different wheelchairs in your database cause it's chocking that we can't represent our reality! I just wanted to I fun in a reality that is my life. For you information my original prompt was "motorized wheelchair chair with reactor on a car racing circuit" in French then I tried many synonyms and a switch to English and I always got the hospital wheelchair with a reactor IN it... thank you for your understanding.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Jay4x4 I can only imagine how frustrating it is to feel underrepresented because of something that is a part of your identity. Please know your open and honest feedback is being shared directly with the product team.

We are working hard to make sure Adobe Firefly is inclusive and representative for everyone, but we need your help. If you continue to see the same results, please also share feedback in the app. Thank you for your help. 🙂 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.17 AM.png

Ps. I tried your prompt "motorized wheelchair chai

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jay4x4 I can only imagine how frustrating it is to feel underrepresented because of something that is a part of your identity. Please know your open and honest feedback is being shared directly with the product team.

We are working hard to make sure Adobe Firefly is inclusive and representative for everyone, but we need your help. If you continue to see the same results, please also share feedback in the app. Thank you for your help. 🙂 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.09.17 AM.png

Ps. I tried your prompt "motorized wheelchair chair with reactor on a car racing circuit" and I also got some interesting results.  However, none of the wheelchairs matched what I've seen to be considered a "motorized wheelchair."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this quick answer. Ir' very appreciated to know that you care about your customers realitys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jay4x4  It's really important to us. Keep voicing your feedback. We are listening. ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate