Exit

2 problems with adobe fonts

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

I've 2 problems with adobe fonts 

1. When i search for fonts support my language arabic i got so many fonts but when i try to use them they doesn't support arabic so why they appear when i search for arabic font 

https://fonts.adobe.com/search/fonts?query=arabic

2. When I try spark over web and change my font to one of adobe fonts that support arabic it doesn't work the font stay they same with most of fonts except Myriad Arabic but if I try IBM Plex Arabic or others no effect at all

Thanks and have a nice day

TOPICS
Font rendering , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

You also missed some fonts with Arabic. To see fonts for a particular language

• Go to https://fonts.adobe.com/
  • Click Browse fonts
  • At the left scroll past Tags, Classification and Properties to find Language
  • Select the required language, such as Arabic. 

Unfortunately the language list is not complete, but some are there. "Language" is a strange classification for a font, but it works for Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your query shows just six arabic font families, and many that do not contain Arabic characters. For some reason the word Arabic must appear in the description.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for you answer but what the beneifit of put a words not right description for the font 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You also missed some fonts with Arabic. To see fonts for a particular language

• Go to https://fonts.adobe.com/
  • Click Browse fonts
  • At the left scroll past Tags, Classification and Properties to find Language
  • Select the required language, such as Arabic. 

Unfortunately the language list is not complete, but some are there. "Language" is a strange classification for a font, but it works for Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines