Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate button dissapears

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try to download a font to CC. Whenever I go to browse fonts, there is no activate button. When I am not logged in to the website, the website shows the button but ofc does not download the font.

I have tried this in different computers and in different browsers but nothing helps. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind trying to log out of Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in?

If that doesn't help, please uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app using this cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and install it again.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I tried this and it did not help.

Best,

Liisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for testing these Liisa. If you open the Creative Cloud desktop app and click the fonts section in the top right does it show the fonts are activated there? Normally after activating the fonts there, they should appear in the list of those available on the system inside of the Adobe apps.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 3.41.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 3.43.08 PM.png

If you continue to face difficulties I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directory via https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines