• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated fonts do not appear in my desktop application

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to this page, activated the fonts I wanted, opened PhotoShop and they are not in the character panel for use. My entire team has this same issue.  Not sure what we are doing wrong. 

Any help would be appreciated!

We all own the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to our Community forum. Sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to view the activated fonts in the Adobe application. Could you please try the below steps:

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open the CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign in with your paid ID and password.

Please let me know if this helps. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all of that Didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @celuck , 

We are sorry to know that it did not work. However could you please let us know more about your issue? What happens when you try activativating the fonts? How are you accessing the Adobe Fonts, It would be great if you could share us with a screenshot or screen recording of the issue.

We are here to help you, it's just we need more information to investigate.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually did work for me with the same problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, here I sit this morning unable to work on a project because I'm waiting for fonts to activate, wasting valuable time... It's so very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alanj73085092, We are sorry for your difficulties. Could you please let us know more about your issue? What happens when you try activativating the fonts? How are you accessing the Adobe Fonts, It would be great if you could share us with a screenshot or screen recording of the issue.

We are here to help you, it's just we need more information to investigate.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I try activating adobe fonts, I usually end up waiting 3-10 minutes (or more) for the fonts to activate. The cloud app starts to launch but takes forever to load or it stalls or won't connect. In most cases I have to force-quit the app and restart it separately, then open illustrator and activate fonts. Even then it takes some time to activate fonts. A "fast" activation is 2-3 minutes. I have followed all the instructions above and font activation never happens in what I would consider a 'reasonable' time. I avoid using Adobe fonts, but we have them in many of our legacy documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines