• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated fonts don't show as available in the apps

Engaged ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've scoured the HELP, SUPPORT, and every other place on the web, in and out of Adobe pages, and can't find a solution to this. I have found plenty of links to the font troubleshooting page, and I've gone through all the suggested steps with no results. I've uninstalled InDesign, signed out of CC, restarted the computer, started all over again. Nothing.  I can activate fonts all day online, but 1) nothing shows under Active in the CC dashboard and 2) none of these fonts appear in my font list inside the program. Most of the questions/answers I've come across have been users not being able to activate at all. That does NOT seem to be my problem. My problem seems to be that the fonts simply will not show up in the fonts lists or as Active in the CC dashboard. I'm pulling out my hair and have lost almost three hours on a deadline job because of this. Anyone with any answers, thoughts, more suggestions (beyond the Font troubleshooting link!), I'm here and ready to listen!  Help, help, help, and thanks in advance!

P.S. -- This is ALSO NOT an issue of previously used fonts just being missing in a document.  I can't apply them in the first place because the activated fonts just are not there to use at all.

TOPICS
Activation , Font rendering , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue. Very annoying loss of production time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if there's something going on with Adobe CC that is causing font glitches right now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines