• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated fonts not showing up in Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts I've been trying to activate have not been showing up in PS. All the previous fonts I've activated in the past are still there. I have sync turned on. I've tried toggling on and off Adobe Fonts in settings. Any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mattie, you're not alone. Same issue here. Activated Adobe fonts (both previously activated and newly activated) aren't being recognized by Photoshop. (No, I'm not talking about Type 1 fonts.)  However, it's the third CC app to do it this month.

It started several weeks ago in Ilustrator; it suddenly wouldn't recognize previously activated Adobe fonts; even ones I'd used the day prior without issue. The other CC apps recognized them just fine, as Word and PowerPoint also did. I almost missed a client deadline. As it was I had to stay up super late to recreate the file in INDD, leading to an exhausted and miserable next day. Then, last week INDD stopped recognizing most activated Adobe fonts. And of course I was deep into homework for an Accessible PDF class I was taking and it made a huge mess.

Then, tonight. Logged into PS to make something for a friend who is hurting. But will Photoshop recognize the Adobe fonts I'd carefully selected and activated ten minutes prior?  Not at all.

This is super annoying Adobe!!  It'd be nice if stuff worked when we need it to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines