• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activated fonts on typekit, are not active on the apps.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Any ideas at this problem?

Same issue as adobe Bengali.

Activated fonts on site, deactivated on the apps.
"Activate fonts" does not activate the fonts

NOTE: Although i can use unlimited fonts, i try to install not too many TK fotns.

Thank you in advance

fonts.jpg

TOPICS
Activation , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

There was a problem detected this morning at about 5am PST with the Adobe Fonts service due to an expired certificate on an internal server. The problem was resolved and this particular issue should not be affecting any users of the Adobe Fonts service at this point.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Very annoying. Used to work, now it doesn´t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Had Adobe support try to fix it via remote assistance. The agent tried a bunch of things, none of which were successful. In the end the agent confirmed that it was a known and reproduced issue that Adobe was working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here .... i tried deactivate fonts - it works but activating same fonts not working ... very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Always was afraid this might happen if I started to depend on TypeKit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it really is a mess. I have a project that I needed to complete today that's dependent on the fonts, and now I can't access them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we will be in the same situation a lot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me about it. >:-[

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, what a mess...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue today as well. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts are starting to load on my computer! Finally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check!

Somebody hit the right button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed... but still have some issues with some fonts, that are not activated with message Unable to activate one or more fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my fonts have started activating now and are showing up in Creative cloud. It still seems to be a little sketchy, but after retrying a couple of times the activation seems to go through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sketchy is the right word. But things are moving unmistakably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem detected this morning at about 5am PST with the Adobe Fonts service due to an expired certificate on an internal server. The problem was resolved and this particular issue should not be affecting any users of the Adobe Fonts service at this point.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem start tonight 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, i have the same problem in AfterEffects application ... any other apps like PS, AI, InDD works well, but AE does not allow work with Adobe Fonts 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started having the exact same issue last week and it hasn't stopped since. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, etc and I still open files that use activated fonts and the fonts won't sync. If I try to use a font I know is activated, I can't select it and can't activate it from the font menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue. 

I went to this page, activated the fonts I wanted, opened PhotoShop and they are not in the character panel for use. My entire team has this same issue.  Not sure what we are doing wrong. 

We all own the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's December 15 and I'm having the same problem. Ever since my Adobe Desktop updated to the new interface, I've had to re-activate fonts every time I've opened my files. Usually, going to Typekit, deactivating, then re-activating resolved it. Not this morning. I've spent the last half hour trying to get started on a deadline, and nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts are not on. 
Not even an "activate" button on "find font".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Has anything been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same problem in InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines