• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated one font and another shows up in apps.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

activated a font (neue haas groteske) in creative cloud but creative cloud instead activated "noto sans." I have double checked, and neue haas groteske shows activated and noto sans shows not activated, yet it shows up in my apps while the neue haas does not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Sorry for the trouble. I am able to see the same in my Creative Cloud app. I would request you to please ensure your Creative Cloud app is updated. You may also try signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop, restart the machine and then sign back in. 

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, tried all you recommended and more, cannot remove the unwanted fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is definitely strange. It shouldn't be supposed to be behaving like this. Could you please deactivate any fonts from either Neue Haas Grotesk or Noto: https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts  then sign out, sign back into the Creative Cloud app, and then try activating Neue Haas Grotesk again.
If that doesn't work, please run the log collector and send the logs with us over a PM.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines