• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Font to Creative Cloud

Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the new features to add fonts to my Creative Cloud account.
On my Mac running Mac 10.13.6, the process to upload them was succesful. The font appears in my InDesign character menu... but only once, then the font show up as missing and never appears again in any application. I also noticed that they have not appears on my PC running Windows10 when I login to my account. They do still appears in my CC Desktop app on the Mac.

If I do the process from teh Windows 10 PC, the fonts are activated and available in application on the PC. They show up in the Mac CC Desktop app, but they are not available in any application.

Does this features have issues with a specific MacOS version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jean,

I am sorry for the delay in response. I assume you followed the same process as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html to add the fonts. If so, and you've tried the troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest getting in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html for immediate assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines