Hope this is the right forum for Adobe Font support for web.
I'm developing a wordpress.org site mostly in english but with chinese characters for transcriptions. I have installed Adobe Kaiti Std which is working swimmingly for most of the text and then it randomly displays one character in a different typeface, like an override - see high lighted text below screen grab
I thought there might have been hidden word doc junk, so have cut and paste into notepad and check the source code and nothing seems out of place
I went back to Adobe Fonts to check that the character actully works in the sample text and it's fine - these are common characters
Checked the browser - chrome and firefox - and get the same issue