Exit

Adobe Font Licensing Questions

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have few font licensing questions:

1. If I create book covers, t shirt designs, using adobe fonts and photoshop fonts, can i sell those on Print on Demand Platforms like Amazon, Zazzle, etc. The font licensing section is silent on the platforms i can sell my artwork using Adobe fonts design i create in Photoshop.

2. If i end my Photoshop subscription, can i keep selling those designs (that were created when i had an active subscription) or are there are any restrictions over those.

3. Are adobe fonts and photoshop fonts the same thing?

4. Adobe fonts pro says i can use the fonts in third party apps. Can you please give me an example of what third party apps mean here? How do i activate fonts in third party apps. 

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Hi @KASHISH2724834521p7,

The article which I have shared above has two items which will give you the info. Please check the link below.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KASHISH2724834521p7,

Thanks for reaching out. When you activate fonts from Adobe Fonts, they will appear in the font menus of all your desktop applications, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, and iWork. Use these fonts for print design, website mockups, and word processing: Please check this article for more info- https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#act-client

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any specific restrictions for using these fonts on POD websites like Amazon, zazzle, etc?  The licensing terms are silent on these. Many companies that offer fonts and graphics have special  terms for POD websites which i dont see in Adobe terms. Also, if subscription ends, does this have any repercussion on the already created designs. Look forward to hearing from you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @KASHISH2724834521p7,

The article which I have shared above has two items which will give you the info. Please check the link below.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines