• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Font services are back to Normal and working fine.

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Adobe Fonts services are back to normal and working fine.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the information and following the initial troubleshooting steps. I will share the article with the team to get it updated.

Would you mind checking this article and see if that helps in finding your missing font after a restart? How to find missing fonts from the Typekit website | Illustrator CC Please let me know if that helps.

*Note: Please ignore the Type kit in the article. The team is already working on it.

Regards,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FontIssue_Capture.JPG

It's still happening- I am on the internet with a good connection, but my files open with missing fonts WTF?! Fonts I regularly USE and I have been using since I signed up- its an annoying time suck to go to the font management page and manage my fonts nearly every time I open a file. PLUS it never actives from the Missing Font dialog box shown above, I HAVE TO go to the web to activate fonts that should already be present according to the Welcome to Fonts thing above in my first messsage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry for the frustrating experience. Thank you for the information you have provided so far. Would you mind sharing a few more details that would be super helpful?

1. Do you have a Creative Cloud App installed on your machine? If yes, are you able to see the fonts as shown in the screenshot below?

2. Do you have other application like InDesign, Photoshop installed on your machine? If yes, please check the Fonts option, and see if All Fonts are available there.

3. As you mentioned you are using Illustrator, please check if you are able to see the Fonts as mentioned in the screenshot?

Adobe fonts illustrator.png

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's mainly InDesign, for me. I don't remember saying illustrator, but makes no difference-
Yes, I have a subscription to the complete CC library- Here is my CC app header. I am up to date on all my software- I even set auto-update...

adobe_fontCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the information. I have sent you a DM, could you please check and reply?

Regards,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Latest version of CC apps, running on PC, good internet connection (over a network). I have the problem sporadically in other apps, but it's a problem in ID *constantly*. Trying to resolve the fonts inside InDesign does NOT work. I have to go to the website to deactivate and reactivate the ones it says are unavailable. Every. Single. Time. Not always the same ones missing, either. 

Of the fonts you screenshotted, I have Mrs Eaves, Proxima Nova and Open Sans activated. But as I mentioned, no single font is consistently a problem.

Is anybody working on this? This thread is a few months old now, and the last 2 updates didn't fix the problem...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you DMing one single use when we all have the same problem? My fonts always require re-activation when I open InDesign and I spend 15min each morning re-opening InDesign hoping my fonts will work. All the prerequisites you mentioned are already installed on my machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Its been a year and MANY people are facing the same exact problem, can you please tell us all how to solve this issue???!!?!?1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple people, even a year later are having the exact same problems and the questions you seem to ask in the post sound so vague in what is a potential problem, what do you suggest to actually fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What solution did you PM the previous user??

I have the same problem. Mostly it's ITC Avant Garde that needs reactivation, which only works through the Creative Cloud app. It will work for a while, then I get a message to reactivate after InDesign's been idle. Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this not been resolved as yet? I've been seeing this issue for ages! Just like the OP stated but specifically on 3rd Party apps. Every single time I restart and open an app, the fonts are gone and I have to go to the fonts site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening to me. Very frustrating to lose up to a half hour of design time every time I open a file with a font I've previously activated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with Illustrator everytime I reboot, it is missing fonts. The tick box for 'Activate' is checked and I click 'Activate Fonts' and it loads for a while and does nothing! But then if you close the fonts window, sometimes they activate, sometimes you have to reopen Illustrator and do this all over again. I am on windows, I never had this bug on Mac!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really, Adobe? Thats the solution? If I want to use your fonts I have to login everytime I reboot? How about a autostart activation? What is so hard here to do? This is extremely unprofessional - sorry to say - but I except more from Adobe here. Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem for me for ages too. I have to deactive and reactivate single fonts and/or my overall connection to Adobe fonts far too often when I restart my computer or sometimes even just the program. Adobe has nice fonts to use, but they're so problematic that it doesn't feel worth the headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. 

Since installing the new version of Microsoft Edge on my computer im getting the very same thing happening day in day out!! And its becoming increasingly annoying too. 

Please somebody help!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year later - I'm having this same issue. I can't find a way around it. Logging into my CC desktop app, logging in onto Adobe fonts - these do nothing. My fonts.adobe.com font list claims I have my activated fonts, and so does my CC desktop app. But my programs randomly select a few that they 'can't find' every time I open a document after previously shutting down my computer. In the Missing Fonts dialogue box that shows up, the "Activate fonts" option just spins in a loading status endlessly. The only way I can get them to resolve is to find the font family on Adobe fonts, deactivate them, and reactivate. It's a time waster to have to do this so often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very frustrating, but this seems to be the nature of using Adobe fonts. Adobe must find a fix for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should note - the issues I have are on my most updated system, running Windows 10. The secondary computer for my account,which runs on Windows 7 and is therefore 'no longer supported' for most updates and bug fixes, does not have this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Secondly, If i have no internet connection, my font's do not load! People do not always have internet, and I try to do some work and boom... no fonts! I have to outline everything before I shut down. Unbelievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue in Premier, a lot, but CC desktop shows all is fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe Adobe still hasn't bothered to fix this and is not even attempting to be active in this thread...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else here use Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space? I have activated some fonts today and they show up in Design Space but not Silhouette Studio. Can anyone offer any advice to get them to show up in Silhouette? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I use Cricut Design Space and found the same issue on my iPad and iPhone but it worked fine on my iMac desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on to Adobe help to see if this was any restrictions on their side but I didn't get very far.

I did find this though:

All fonts included with Creative Cloud can be used on mobile on iOS13.1 (and newer) apps that support Apple's custom font APIs. Search for your favorite font families or discover new ones with just a few swipes.

I'm only having issues on IOS, not on my desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines