• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Font services are back to Normal and working fine.

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Adobe Fonts services are back to normal and working fine.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have our fonts installed, but every time we package a project, the fonts go missing and we have to relink them but it does not allows. How do we fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience everytime a new font is added to adobe fonts is not recognized anymore as a "local" font, even if you have it previously installed.  The CC will always look for the adobe version and it will not be added to the package because everyone who receive the files will be easily accessing them after a couple of hours of waiting trough activation. 

The only solution i've found is to search and add them manually. Also i'm tried for the most part to not use adobe fonts. 

The problems listed on this post are going on for years, as a lot of other bugs that Adobe still let aside and claims are all fixed. To be honest i want to see as soon as possible a major competitor of Adobe take over to all this s....y software they are distributing. If you are a professional Adobe is gone for good since a lot of years, they just do playtime software in my opinion nowadays. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, tudo bem?

Também estou tendo problemas com a ativação de fontes. Eu ativo a fonte na página da Adobe Fonts e ela não carrega nos meus aplicativos, como o AI.

Além disso, constantemente minhas fontes já ativadas desaparecem do projeto como os outros usuários comentaram e preciso reativá-las na Adobe Fonts para que elas voltem a aparecer depois de alguns minutos. 

Vocês já resolveram esse bug? Qual é o tempo padrão de espera após a ativação de uma fonte para que ela fique disponível para uso nos aplicativos?

Estou trabalhando em um projeto e tenho prazo para entrega. Podem verificar com urgência?

Muito obrigada!

Rebeca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any current outage in the fonts system? I am missing fonts and can't access any fonts from the cloud, and when I check the fonts site, my missing aren't even listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS MADNESS. I use this font ALL THE TIME in other apps. PLEASE LET ME TURN THIS FUNCTIONALITY OFF. 
Annotation 2020-06-19 162320.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This showed up for me yesterday after I got a missing fonts message in FrameMaker. I had to click this little icon to get them to come back and restart FrameMaker.

Today I had to reset my CC Desktop app to starting up with login and restart my computer to get the same fonts to work. I only access through Adobe fonts, so it's not like there's a conflict.

If this happens again tomorrow, I'm going to deactivate everything in Adobe Fonts and just install them directly into my Windows Fonts folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika...thanks for reply...just checked that link and.....nothing? Just a green dot...can you explain what that means? Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Fonts with Creative Cloud application is still running very slow.

Some fonts in active status however do not appear on the slides in PowerPoint!

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This never been before recent app upgrades to Illustrator 24.2.3 and InDesign 15.1.1 builds been a major problem but now I am forced to deactivate and reactivate fonts every day, sometimes repeatedly/multiple times before they work. It's very frustrating and time-consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulas,

We're sorry for the frustration. I would suggest posting your query here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/bd-p/illustrator?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=no_rep... so that our team can help you with the problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FONTS DO NOT WORK PROPERLY WITH THIS NEW FEATURE. I HAVE THE LATEST SUITCASE AND ALL FONTS NEEDED ARE OPEN. THEN I GO TO ADOBE FONTS WITHIN ILLUSTRATOR, THEY ARE OPEN, BUT I HAVE TO DEACTIVATE THEN REACTIVATE AGAIN. WTF!? IT IS SO ANNOYING AND SLOWS ME DOWN 5 - 10 TIMES A DAY! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No their not.  Having font issues today with latest version of After Effects.  Won't link my fonts nor can I get them to link manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed this issue by reverting back to a previous AE build 17.0. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTHING WORKS WITH THIS NEW FEATURE. ALLLLLLL OF MY FONTS ARE ACTIVATED THAT I NEED, IN SUITCASE AND ON THE ADOBE LIBRARY ONLINE. THIS NEW FEATURE SUCKS! I HAVE TO DEACTIVATE AND REACTIVATE ALL DAY LONG! I SPENT AN HOUR WITH A TECH GUY FROM ADOBE ON MY COMPUTER AND THE NEXT DAY IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! WHAT DID ADOBE DO?? THEY HAVE NO CLUE!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fig 1.  ALL CAPS is shouting!  Please don't shout.Fig 1. ALL CAPS is shouting! Please don't shout.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's now been almost two years and this issue constantly reappears. EVERY time I open Illustrator on my PC a group of random fonts are missing and I have to troubleshoot is every time for 30 minutes to get it working. It is ridiculous and completely kills my motivation to actually get the design work done I set out to. Their is also no clear way to add new fonts? This service is very expensive, and this issue has gone on far too long to be ignored. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am still having the issue where I have to reactivate fonts everytime. I want to font to always remain activated once I activate it. Everytime I start my computer now I have to relogin to all of my adobe stuff, which is also a pain. Why should we have to relogin every single day, and reactivate every single font we use? Is there a way to fix these issues? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

back to normal.... normal being long wait times for activation, so nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening again. Every time I reboot my computer I lose my fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, A year later and the problem is still here ... It is very frustrating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working for me. Today, yesterday... tomorrow, too, I would suspect; always waiting for fonts to activate. I should start billing Adobe for my customer's wait time because of this font issue. I wonder if there is a president for this. thousands of customers experiencing the same problem with tens of thousands of hours of wait time because of this issue.  It sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't care. They never did. They like our money enough to provide nominal tech support and software maintenance, just enough to keep us paying. Every time I have a problem and I check these forums, I see a multitude of people with my same issue dating back years. Adobe never fixes anything. Can't wait to leave this hunk of garbage behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KingDannyOfLeon,

Of course Adobe cares but they can't fix what they don't know about.  Have you contacted Adobe support directly?  Have you filed bug reports or provided any constructive feedback to UserVoice?

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines