Adobe Fonts, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Essetial Graphic BUG

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why on earth there isn't any solution?!

Im constantly struggeling with my clients about wrong Fonts witch obviosly appear in animations i'm producing for them.

Exaple:
I created an Essetial Graphic Preset in AE for Premiere, to speed up the workflow (the task is: Siple Textanimation in four different Laguages) So i created an Essetial Graphic preset with the option to change the source text in Premiere (without any other parameters, i checkt it four at least 100 times!)
The font type is setedet correctly and shows up corectly in AE. Hoewer when i switch to Premiere some strange things happen. When i open the Essetial Graphic Preset, everything seems fine, Text shows up correctly as it did in After Effects BUT when i change the Text in Essetial Graphic Window (in Premiere) the Font suddenly change.

Don't get mi wrong i really appreciate functions to speed up the workflow, but i have massive Problems with Fontmanagement since Adobe Font was released.

I hope there will be an solution some day, because since moths I'm spending more time trying to work around Adobe's issues.
(Collegs of mine also constantly report issues with adobe fonts)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markow52352913,

We are sorry for the frustration and thank you for reaching out. We would love to investigate and understand your issue more. We would like to know if you're activating the fonts from Adobe fonts site. If yes, are the activated fonts are visible in Creative Cloud Desktop app?

• Are you able to see the activated Adobe fonts in all Adobe apps?
  • Does that happen with a specific font or all fonts?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

This happens with "Source Sans" it is available in AF and activated. 

Yes i can see it in alll apps I'm using. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, markow52352913. Could you please ensure that you've the similar font downloaded as well in your machine? Does the issue only occurs in "Premiere'?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's installed on my machine as well (it has allways been) The problem accurse not only in premiere.

It seems to me that there is a discrepancy between the Source Sans which installed on my computer and the Source Sans which is enabled in Adobe Fonts.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the confirmation, markow52352913. I would suggest you to use either the font which is installed on your machine or activate it from "Adobe fonts". Yes it created discrepancy within the fonts.

Please uninstall the font from your machine and activate it from Adobe fonts or vice versa.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing