• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts doesn't appear in any Adobe apps.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have activated Adobe fonts in InDesign and then also checked them in the Adobe app on my mac. They have a green check next to them that says activated, but they are not available for me to use in any product. I have restarted the program and restarted my computer. How do I get the fonts I activated to show up?

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Performance , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I cannot begin to say how aggravating this is. I am prepared to purchased the font separately and install on my computer if I can't get it resolved. I am using Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Adobe Fonts” where you are more likely to get a proper response.

• • • Please use the first blue button at the top of the page to reply. This keeps replies in date / time order • • •

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble activating fonts in Adobe apps. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that and none of it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. I activate a font on Adobe Fonts and then they don't show up anywhere in the fonts list or the More Fonts in any of my Adobe applications (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). I ran through all your suggested troubleshooting tips, but nothing solves it. And, yes, I know how to use Adobe Fonts. I have used them on my computer at work, but they won't work on my home computer, using the same account login. I am using an iMac running Catalina. This has been a real hassle, as more of my design clients use Adobe Fonts, but I can't work effectively on their projects.

I can see on Creative Cloud that the fonts are active on my account, but they are not available to use in the applications. If I try to activate an Adobe font from Illustrator, for example, it just says "Activating" but never activates in the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines