• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Keep Resyncing In an Infinite Loop Since Update

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my business account I had updated to the latest CC version.

I was working in inDesign / Photoshop and noticed that since the update for my whole working day, creative cloud kept trying to sync fonts, saying it was complete (it did appear to be successful messages), then about 10minutes later it was resyncing the same qty of fonts again. This was happening all day. It was also trying to resync libraries over and over again. 

I didnt have any issue with libraries but it did start messing with the document I was working on, resetting all the fonts to default. When I tried to re-link the fonts, the font I was loooking to choose was there but It would not allow me to confrim the selection.

I have noticed the new updates includes now syncing with fonts automatically by AdobeFonts and wondering is this to do with the issue? Im also not on the latest iOS the MAC im using is a mid-2012 so I cant update to the latest versions of Adobe Software (with the exception of inDesign that had an option to update up one version)

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from Creative Cloud Services to Adobe Fonts.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines