Adobe fonts not loading

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Myriad pro from the adobe font library and I have been open in my project for over 10 minutes WITH the adobe CC app open and the fonts will not show up on my project. I have to do a 10 minute graphic fix and I have been sitting here with a useless program for that exact amount of time. Is there ANY way to make sure that the adobe fonts will stay on my machine so I don't have to deal with this headache? I have had this issue before and it renders the adobe font library useless in my opinion, I just switched to a generic font. So close to switching away from Adobe entirely even though I have been using them for over 15 years... these past 3 years have been headache after headache every time we get an update. I'm about ready to abandon ship. 

TOPICS
Missing font , Offline font , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to use the font in your project. Could you please check fonts.adobe.com? Please share with us the screenshot of the error for investigation. Also, help us with the CC App version. Are you able to see activate font option before you use it in the project?

Please refer to the below article for troubleshooting. Please let us know if this helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Regards,

Neelam

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing