• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fonts not syncing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've activated a total of 53 fonts from the Adobe website, but only a handful showed up in the Creative Cloud (the sync option was on). I turned the sync option off, and then on, and pretty much messed everything up. Now all fonts, save for one, that had been previously available are unable to be activated. I did find a thread whose solution I tried to follow, but it resulted in this:

All 53 fonts are activated as seen on the Adobe Fonts page, but more than half of them isn't showing up, and the handful that is I cannot manually reactivate.

Any suggestion would be more than welcome! (I tried restarting the PC and nothing happened)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look here to see if it helps

Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Could you please confirm if you're still facing the issue or if you need more assistance on this? We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a while, the fonts refreshed and updated. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad that you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe Fonts. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines