• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts not working

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I had reports from my users that Adobe Fonts is not working. In the Creative Cloud app, the "F" at the top of the window no longer shows up and when you click "Adobe Fonts", the message "Something went wrong" pops up. Adobe Fonts also does not appear in the CC app under services (see screenshots).

The issue seems to occur immediately after a reboot as Adobe Fonts was working properly on my machine until I rebooted it.

I have not recently performed any Adobe or MacOS updates except for the latest Illustrator update yesterday. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud app but to no avail.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

TOPICS
Activation , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andy5C85,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please let us know the version of the operating system you're using, along with the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop app? How many users are having this issue? Is it possible if you can share the Adobe ID with us via private message? 

Have you tried using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool to check if that helps? Here is the link to the Creative Cloud cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html. Try to use this link and then install the app again.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooted my computer and it's working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AuroraPenticton,

Thanks for your response. We're glad that it works. Please feel free to let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines