Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts on Microsoft Word

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I downloaded a font called Freewater script from Adobe Fonts and it doesn't appear on Microsoft Word. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you are able to see the font in any of the Adobe applications?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I reply? I downloaded a font, Proxima Nova, and I do see it in Adobe Acrobat, but not in Microsoft Word. I don't know how to use Adobe fonts in Word. Are they supposed to show up automatically or is there something I should do to make that happen? Please advise. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say you "downloaded" the font. But with the Adobe Fonts service you don't exactly download. Do you mean you downloaded it from a web site (not Adobe Fonts), or that you activated in Adobe Fonts from your subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines