Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Fonts Webfonts and Muse Sites after cancelling subscription

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I plan on cancelling my Adobe subscription, because we have one at our office, thus I don't use mine any more.

But the question I ask myself is what happens with the Muse Sites and hosted Webfonts I used in my projects? I still have a few websites hosted which I used Adobe Tools for.

Thanks in advance,
Georg

TOPICS
Activation, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your sites are hosted on sites other than Business Catalyst, they will continue to function unless they are rendered incompatible by latest browser or HTML standards. For sites hosted on Business Catalyst, I suggest that you move them to a third-party hosting provider by March 2021 

You will lose access to Adobe Fonts if you cancel your subscription, and sites associated with your current subscription will default to a specified non-Adobe Font.

Let me know if that answers your questions.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines