• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fonts

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I can no longer use fonts that are activated in Adobe Fonts. They no longer appear in Illustratior, Indesign or Photoshop. I have restart programs, restart computer, log out and log in again; nothing helps. He remembers a number of fonts that I activated a while ago. Even if all fonts are deactivated in Adobe Fonts, nothing happens. It seems that the link no longer works. When I try to actived the fonts in the programs, it continues to indicate that it is activating but I can't use that font. Please help because I am working on a project where I need certain fonts that I don't get active now and therefore cannot continue with my work.

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Hi Josephine,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe Fonts. Would you mind confirming if you are using windows or mac?

If windows, the team is aware of the issue on windows & is working on it to make improvements in the future. We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josephine,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe Fonts. Would you mind confirming if you are using windows or mac?

If windows, the team is aware of the issue on windows & is working on it to make improvements in the future. We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning Harshika,

Thanks for your replay. I'm working on a Mac computer. But luckily the problem is solved! The adobe fonts are now active in the programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines