• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe website will not load adobe font Proxima

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed recently that my website is no longer using the font Proxima . looks like the whole site has been switched to Times .

There is a red bat at the top of the page which says " problem loading fonts , refresh " refresh does not sort out the issue

Solutions ?

Dave Mackie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble loading font Proxima on your website. Sometimes there are a couple of browsers settings, that could be blocking fonts from loading in browsers. Please check this link Troubleshoot adding custom fonts to a website

If that doesn't fix the issue, or if any other browsers also aren't displaying the fonts, please post the URL of your website so that we can take a look.

Please let me know if you face any issue with this one. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  Harshika

Thanks for your reply . I have looked into the fonts not looking right .

It appears the site looks correct on all my mobile devices and even works

Ok using Firefox  . Its only safari my default browser that displays the font incorrectly

Whether just viewing the site at dmackie.com<http://dmackie.com>

Or working on the site at https://portfolio.adobe.com/78d756b1-ade7-448f-8519-606d3abd86d6/editor/

When I try to edit my site .

Is their a quick fix in safari I can make ?

Dave Mackie

Again the url is dmackie.com<http://dmackie.com>

Personal Information Removed by Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the additional information, Dave. I would suggest clearing the cache and cookies of safari. Please check this link Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines