• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Support for Fonts from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told to post here in addition to my google review.

Not a single Android app run by Adobe on either device I use is able to use any fonts I have activated from Adobe.

Considering how pricey this software is that's pretty frustrating. I'm a marketer, sometimes I need to do stuff on the go. I need the fonts the company I represent uses. It's really inconvenient having to use a computer or browser app on my tablet to be able to use the fonts I need to do my job. I can literally download fonts to my phone so I know it's not a limitation of Android.

What gives, Adobe?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and I apologize for the frustration. We aim to broaden support for fonts on mobile OSes. The best place to share your concerns is the UserVoice page for Adobe Fonts, where the product team will see your comments directly. I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful here!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind elaborating on the issue more to assist you further? Which Adobe font you're trying to use? What happens after you download the font? Since when you have been seeing this issue? We're here to help, just need some info.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I predominantly use Trajan. I can use it on desktop and on a browser app on my tablet because I enabled it for use through Creative Cloud.

I go to ANY Mobile app and I just get "standard" fonts. I can view them as, "active fonts," in Adobe Express but the list of usable fonts remains as, "standard," without any of the fonts I've enabled and, "active fonts," aren't clickable they're just a list of fonts I can technically use but can't select for use. I can edit a project elsewhere and switch to mobile and it will literally change the font to a standard font. The only thing the download button does is adds fonts to the supposed active fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Could you please tell us which app you're using? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of what you see as the difference? If you're using any adobe app, please try signing out and signing back in again to check if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, it's all of them, and it's clearly a support issue not a glitch. Like the option is literally unavailable. In every single app available for Android, unless there's one I missed.

Signing in and out would make more sense if it wasn't on more than one device and program that the issue arises. I have an Android phone and two Android tablets. The issue is on all of them and persists through logins. There isn't even a tutorial to add them to Android so that makes me think it's iOS only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and I apologize for the frustration. We aim to broaden support for fonts on mobile OSes. The best place to share your concerns is the UserVoice page for Adobe Fonts, where the product team will see your comments directly. I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines