• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BemboNT Font Family

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, working from home in the current climate and sadly need BemboNT font to carry on artworking things which I would usually do on my MAC sadly I was only allowed to bring my laptop home, any idea how I can get this font family downloaded?

All the other fonts I've downloaded are fine as are a Open or True Font File and they download and install easily.

Please help!

R

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , How to , Missing feature , Missing font , Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Bembo font family available via the Adobe Fonts service. If the font is not on your laptop system (but was on your desktop system at work I assume), you'll need to either (1) remotely connect to your work system and copy the font to your notebook if possible or (2) license the font again from an on-line font foundry.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines