Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Blockhead OT Bold dissappeared?

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing an updated version of a book detailing projects in our company. Most of this is written in the font Blockhead OT bold, which was downloaded and activated through Adobe Fonts (was used last ~6 months ago). 
The font-kit Blockhead is still available here but not the bold version - why?! Was it deleted? Should I expect other fonts to suddenly become unavailable?  
Is there a way, I can download fonts from Adobe Fonts without the creative cloud, so that I may keep any versions of the font for future use? It is a huge problem when trying to work with a specific font in my design-guides, if I cant count on them being available. 

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. This is pretty strange. If you check out this link: https://www.emigre.com/Fonts/Blockhead-Alphabet those are the only font styles that exist for Blockhead OT font. I am wondering if you've downloaded it from other third-party resources As you can see here: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/blockhead#fonts-section we have all of them that exist. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I"m for sure not contradicting @HARSHIKA_VERMA when I say that from time to time foundries wirhdraw their fonts from Adobe's library and so they are no more accessible to CC subscribers. If you are dependant of a specific font, you will need to find in such a case either a replacement or you need to acquire the font for good from a reseller. However, this seams not to be the case with your font.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines