BUG: New Rubrik. The fonts load badly on the Windows platform compared to macOS.

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please, i found an error in the New Rubrik font. The font loading is bad in Windows. Please advise or fix what to do. For example, for the buttons it looks very bad. Elsewhere this makes the accents on font hooks missing in Windows, for example.

The font displays a few pixels higher on the baseline in Windows compared to MacOs.

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/new-rubrik#fonts-section

Thank your help.

Best reggards 

Jan Mašín.

TOPICS
Font rendering , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the issue in order to assist you further? Is the Adobe font not activating? Please elaborate more on the issue.

You may also check this article and let us know if that helps:- https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

unfortunately the problem is existing. I send you attach with screen. Live preview is: explika.cz/nase-jazyky/anglictina/

MacOS - OK, Windows browsers - FAIL. 
Please help me.

Thanks

Jan.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
express Get Adobe Express free

Easily make social graphics, flyers, logos, and more from thousands of free templates.

Get free app
Free to use, no credit card required
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing