• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use other fonts with Adobe?

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with old works with some diferent fonts, and I would like to know if I can use other fonts that I have on my computer. Thank you so much for your help. Greetings!!! 

TOPICS
Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Hi,

I don't understand the question very well! What you say is that if you can work with sources other than those that come in Adobe Fonst? ... the answer is yes, you can use all the ones that you install on your machine, what you can't do in have them in the Adobe sync service.

If you install it on PC / MAC, the programs should already read them and use them without mess.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't understand the question very well! What you say is that if you can work with sources other than those that come in Adobe Fonst? ... the answer is yes, you can use all the ones that you install on your machine, what you can't do in have them in the Adobe sync service.

If you install it on PC / MAC, the programs should already read them and use them without mess.

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!! I am very grateful for your great help. I have change to computer, and I must intall all my old sources. 

Greetings!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines