• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use web fonts for my client websites?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I need info about this FAQ
Can I use web fonts for my client websites?
The Terms of Use permit agency reselling, until December 31, 2019. After that time, your client would need their own Creative Cloud subscription to use for the web font hosting. "

I need to know how I can use Adobe Font on my client websites without create a specific plan for each customer.
How I can resell this service without create a subscription for each customer? 

We've 40 active projects with Adobe Fonts installed, websites are hosted some on our physical server and some on several cloud server.

Can you help me with this?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
FAQ , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to answer your question " Can I use web fonts for my client websites?"

Yes. You can create digital designs or print work for your own use or for client projects. This includes generating a PDF, EPS file, or bitmapped file such as a JPEG or PNG.

For more information, please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#act-client

Let us know if that answers your question or you need further assistance on the same. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Harshika,

but I don't understand why people in Adobe don't pay attention to requests, they don't read what I write.

I ask for using font in websites of my customers.

I can't open, for each website, a new Adobe Fonts account. Is there a way to use fonts for customer websites using an Agency Account??

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines