• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Activate Millesime Bold Font

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this font activated, but with one of the last few CC updates as well as updates to different apps, I can't reactivate Millesime Bold.  I have no idea why that particular font fact won't activate.  The rest of the font family will activate and does not show as missing when I open application where I' have used this font.  I need it active in ALL of the apps as I'm using for a project with several applications. 

Not Active.PNG

It's showing as active when I open Adobe Fonts:

Active.PNG

and in the creative cloud application:

Active 2.PNG

I need this font working....what is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well after deactivating it and activating it again many times,It's resolved the issue with Millesime Bold, but now I can't get Montana Bold to work.  It's active in my Adobe Fonts.

Capture1.PNG

But it's showing up as missing in when I open applications where I've previously used the font:

Capture2.PNG

And it's not showing up in any of the applications in the pulldown menu.

Capture3.PNG

I specifically used Adobe Fonts so I wouldn't have any issues using a specific font throughout a project that incorporates several CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects...etc!!)

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?  I'm using a PC, but sadly, these two fonts that I desperately need to work are the ONLY two fonts that I'm having this problem with, and it's killing me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble using Adobe Fonts. We'd request you to please check out this article: If you see a Missing Fonts message upon opening a file in one of your desktop applications, the file... and try the solution mentioned and let us know if that helps.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines