Can't Add Fonts or See Active Fonts in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Today, I discovered I could no longer look at what fonts I had installed on my computer through the Creative Cloud (instead, it took me to the website.) No matter, but the problem is that I have been adding fonts that are not on Adobe fonts by importing them through this application. Is there a new way to do this now?

I find it terribly inconvenient and have not found any article discussing this. I've attached a photo trying to describe what I see now.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 2.44.20 PM.png

Vs. What I used to see.

marketplace_psd

TOPICS
Activation , Import export , Missing feature , Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021
I just checked today and it is back. For future reference, I was concerned because this button was taken away from the desktop app.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021
Hi All, We are sorry for the trouble. If you're experiencing "Loading fonts issue" on M1 machine. We would request you to please try re-installing the Creative Cloud app using the cleaner tool and then try to activate the fonts again. Let us know if that helps. Thanks, Harshika

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. If I heard you right when you click on the font icon in the Creative Cloud app it takes you to the Adobe fonts website page. If that's the case, I would like to know if you can share the Creative Cloud about info page.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked today and it is back. For future reference, I was concerned because this button was taken away from the desktop app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My creative cloud doesn't work. Have the text "Loading Adobe fonts..." maybe because I updated my computer. Maybe someone can help.

Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodijs22407585cd78,

We are sorry to hear you are expereincing the loading font issue in Creative Cloud desktop app. We would request you to please try the following steps-

1. Turn Off/ On Wi-Fi on Your Mac

2. Restart Your Mac or MacBook

3. Check for Updates:-

• Open the Creative Cloud desktop app on your Mac. Then, click the menu icon at the upper right corner of the screen -> move to Apps tab -> Updates -> Check for Updates. Now, update apps individually or all at once using the “Update all” button.

4. Sign out/sign In:-

• Launch the Adobe CC app on your Mac -> Gear icon at the top right -> Preferences -> General -> Account tab -> Sign Out.
  • Now, right-click on the app icon in the Dock and choose Quit. Next, open the app and sign back in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue as Rodijs22407585cd78 concerning the loading font in Creative Cloud desktop app with the same message "Loading Adobe fonts..." on the app Creative Cloud. I've followed every steps suggested : restart my MacBook Pro, sign out/sign in, check the updates and nothing works ...

I've tried to loading the fonds directly on InDesign but it never ended. On the website of Adobe Fonts, it seems that the font wanted is downloaded but once on InDesign, I can't use it ... 

Please, Help ! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the exact same issue. It will say online that I have a font activated yet it is not in any of my adobe apps. Also the never ending "loading adobe fonts" in the creative cloud 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. If you're experiencing "Loading fonts issue" on M1 machine. We would request you to please try re-installing the Creative Cloud app using the cleaner tool and then try to activate the fonts again.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines