Can't add fonts to web project

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I can't seem to add any fonts to an existing web project. Was trying specifically with Source Sans Han and while the web project appears in the dropdown to add the family to the project, the web project is greyed out and not selectable.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stephenb45393760,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear you're unable to add fonts to the existing web project. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end.

Have you tried signing out of fonts website and signing back in? Are you unable to add font specifically to this project or any of the projects? Could you please try creating a new project and then try adding fonts?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I tried these things. It actually looks like the issue is specifically with the Source Han Sans CJK fonts - I've tried the Japanese, Korea, and Traditional Chinese ones and they can't be added to any project, even a new project that I created.

Thanks,

Stephen

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing