Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to generate a web project for 210 Supersize

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When attempting to generate a web project with the font "210 Supersize", the create button doesn't yield the normal text with all the font details, and does nothing instead. When checking my projects category afterwords, it shows as blank with no font added.

Is anyone else facing this problem, am I missing something, or is that an adobe bug? I can get it to work with the company's other fonts but I have no success with this specific one.

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/210-supersize

Regards,

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Hello! Thanks for your patience here. Happy to report that issues with 210 Supersize should be resolved now. Please let me know if you still have trouble.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. I have escalated the issue to the team for investigation and they are looking into the issue. I will update the discussion as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Thanks for your patience here. Happy to report that issues with 210 Supersize should be resolved now. Please let me know if you still have trouble.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines