Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use offline font! Windows

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a really strange problem with my fonts, after activate it i can use it normally every were on my apps, but only if i'm connected to internet. If i disable internet i can still use it normally until shutdown or reboot my pc, then i can't use it anymore. I Must have a connection to see again the font...

In creative cc app the font its activated and i see a green check.

I have a Zenbook pro ux580ge with Windows 10 pro.

Already tried to see if that problem persist on OSX and don't... only on Windows.. and it's very strange for me , because some times i can't connect to the internet and i have to work , but with that problem i can't. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry you ran into trouble here. You should be able to work offline with Fonts. Would you mind sharing some info that will be helpful?

• Could you please check if you are signed into Creative Cloud app and your fonts are synced before you go offline?
  • When you sign out of the CC app, the fonts are un-synced, so you just need to sign in and sync before going offline.

Please let me know if this solves your issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes i'm signed and my font are synced and i don't sing out of the CC app before going offline.

I just disable wifi , then perform a reboot and i can't use the font anymore.

Its like CC app wont save the font synced in local to let me use it offline.CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry for the frustrtation and thank you for sharing the info. Could you please try this article? Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud and see if that helps.

If not, please reach out to customer care directly here Contact Customer Care so we can further help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, also, have this problem. This was not the case always. In fact, I have supported Adobe throughout the decades and I am disappointed Adobe does not TRUST loyal customers. I too do not trust my creative artwork online especially others affliliates of Adobe, Autodesk, MicroSoft, Google, etc. Intellectural properties need to be protected in both directions. Adobe only acts one way with one way contract. A reminder, a contract is a two party instrument. Distrust begets distrust. I now distrust Adobe. sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your problem, besides that you distrust Adobe?

Adobe does not use your intellectual property for doing business. But you won't believe, how many users still today come to the fora for help for issues they have with their cracked software.

If you have an annual subscription, you get around 90 days of working time with internet disconnect, without trouble. This also includes the fonts.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines