• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view fonts past page 200

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when previewing fonts on https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts, it shows there's over 230 pages of available fonts. But I can never view any past page 200. It gives a "You've stumped us!" error, even if I manually try entering the page number. Example: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts?browse_mode=default&max_styles=26&min_styles=1&page=232

Is this normal, or a problem with my account? Thanks for any feedback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @nrgzone, you posted this some time ago and no one ever replied. I'm sorry about that! Yea, you're right about the page views. When starting on the “All fonts” page, it shows there are 279 pages on the bottom page navigation bar. But if I click on the last number, I get the same “You've stumped us!” page and the bottom page navigation bar disappears. The only way to go back is through the browser's back button. It's not ideal to click on page 6 only get two more pages to advance and then only two more each time. I guess most people don't scroll through fonts page by page in this way. But there should be an ending point page with the navigation. I'm tagging @Molly Doane to see if we can get an answer!

JEL_0-1677539990975.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines