• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot activate Typekit fonts

Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Create Cloud subscription but I cannot activate fonts with Typekit. The Activate Fonts button is not available. Instead I see an option to "Subscribe to Creative Cloud to activate 48 more fonts.”  Again, I am subscribed and signed in.

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.02.47 PM.png

The font are using in an InDesign file I was supplied with. Opening it in InDesign CC 2019 presents this dialogue…

Screen-Shot-2018-10-18-at-12.16.02-PM.png

There is no way to tell InDesign to activate the fonts.

How do I activate Typekit fonts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi Scott,

I am sorry you didn't get my email reply; I will send it again now.  The problem is related to your Creative Cloud subscription info: I've put a fix in place on your account so you should be able to use the fonts you need now.

Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Scott,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. Would you please email, and include the email address for your Creative Cloud subscription?  We'll check your account information and see why the fonts aren't available.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liz,

I did that already from the email my account is registered to. It is basically what I posted here, with some account info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liz,

I thank you for your reply and advice. I would appreciate promptness on this. I have a project I need to be working on and I can’t do that without the fonts I need. I could buy them, but I shouldn’t have to swallow an unnecessary $100 expense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

I am sorry you didn't get my email reply; I will send it again now.  The problem is related to your Creative Cloud subscription info: I've put a fix in place on your account so you should be able to use the fonts you need now.

Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines