• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant view Adobe Fonts website

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot view the Typekit/Adobe Fonts website.

It redirects me to my Adobe Profile instead of opening up the site. My fonts are still active in my Creative Cloud?

The site is up and running but just not letting me in! Why is this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, have tried Chrome, Safari and an incognito window. The site is fine when I'm signed out of my Creative Cloud account, but the second I sign in, it just redirects to my account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. I've sent some more specific account details in reply to your support email.

You are being redirected to the Adobe accounts page because your organization's Creative Cloud for teams plan is currently past due.  Your Creative Cloud for teams administrator can check for billing issues in the Creative Cloud dashboard. Once your Creative Cloud subscription is back up to current status, you will be able to use the fonts again.

If others join the forum thread: you will be redirected to the Adobe accounts page if your individual Creative Cloud subscription is past due, too.

I've asked our team to look at this case again, to make it clear that there is something in your subscription information which needs attention before you will be able to use the fonts again.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue - every time I try to access the font website, I get redirected to https://account.adobe.com/  . My account is not overdue, and I do not have billing issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working now. Im not sure if it was the billing issue or if it was a general Adobe Fonts / Typekit issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I can't even find how to access Adobe fonts at all anymore. I used to have a folder that sat in Suitcase... literally up until at day or so ago. It's gone and so now I can finish writing my magazine files that are due at the printer this weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines