CC subscription (incl fonts): How to dl fonts to my computer?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have an Adobe CC subscription and access to Adobe Fonts. it's super easy to get them into Photosphop, Premiere etc. However, I also use a web-based animation program (Vyond). I have made sure that I have the right subscription to upload fonts to that program.

Is it possible to download fonts from Adobe fonts? To my Windows 11 PC computer I mean.

I tried to find info but failed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kent_,

Thank you for reaching out. We want to inform you that you cannot download Adobe Fonts into your machine. The web font license also requires that the fonts be added to your website by the embed code that we provide. The tutorial on adding fonts to your website shows how it works.

You may also refer to our Font licensing article for more info.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I figured out that a lot of Adobe fonts can be purchased and downloaded from adobe-sanctioned font repositories, for example, https://www.fontspring.com/foundry/adobe where I found and bought the font family that I needed ($100).

All the best!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing