Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controlling FOIT with JS embed

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how to control the Flash of Invisible Text that happens with my Typekit implementation.

On this page, it says that dynamic implementations should default to showing the fallback font, which does happen for a second, but then everything goes invisible for a period before finally displaying with the correct fonts. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/fonts/using/font-events.html#Usingfonteventssimulatingtheflashofinvisible...​

It seems like the `font-display` value for the font faces is set to "auto" or "swap", where I'd like it to be set to "fallback". Is there any way to achieve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this is something which is not supported currently. I will let the team know that you're interested in this feature and will make sure to forward the feedback.

Please let me know if you need more assistance on this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, can you confirm whether it would violate any licensing agreements or TOS to implement this library on our site? GitHub - morris/typekit-cache: Keeps a site's Typekit in localStorage and injects it on page load, e...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines