• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud/Adobe Fonts activating fonts randomly

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have anyone experienced that Creative Cloud is activating and re-activating old fonts randomly from time to time? My first thought was that someone had gotton hands on my Adobe ID, but the only device or session active on my account is my own. 

Any kind of answers or help is highly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. This generally happens because of the following reasons below:-

• If you’re using Adobe fonts in an older version of Creative Cloud or in a third party app, you may notice that Creative Cloud periodically cleans up fonts that you don’t appear to be using.
  • When Creative Cloud applications haven’t been updated, fonts that have not been used in over 60 days will be uninstalled from your system. However, the fonts will remain in your active fonts list unless you choose to deactivate them.
  • If you’re using updated Creative Cloud apps, you’ll continue to see your active fonts in the font menus of your applications, regardless of how often you use them.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines