• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud: Diese Schrift kann nicht installiert werden (font can not be activated / installed)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Problem: Bereits installierte Adobe Schriften können nicht mehr verwendet werden, neue Adobe Schriften werden nicht installiert. Betrifft die komplette CC. Dieses Problem besteht seit Wochen -> Sehr enttäuschend. OSX und CC sind auf dem neusten Stand. Die "Hilfe" innerhalb der Creative Cloud führt auf eine "403 Forbidden nginx"-Page 
http://help.typekit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1146005

Problem: Already installed Adobe fonts can no longer be used, new adobe fonts can not be activated. Tried everything, loged out, deactivated, reactived, started new… hours of trying… frustrating… actually, without the used fonts, I can not work… 😞 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

We apologize for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, then I would suggest reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy there,
I have the exact same problem.

Font's cant be activated.

I tried deactivating and re-activing the fonts sync in the creative cloud app settings.

I also tried to "repair" option for the Creative Cloud Desktop app via the uninstaller.

To completely uninstall it, I would have to uninstall ALL the Adobe applications first, which I really want to avoid!

Unfortunately nothing helped.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-04 um 08.33.57.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, Philipp Monihart

It looks like you're experiencing a similar issue mentioned here. Please try the steps suggested and let me know if that helps.

I am here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Harshika,

thank you for your response.

As I already wrote: I tried the steps suggested and it did not help.

I tried the "repair" option for the Creative Cloud Desktop app via the uninstaller.

That did not help.

I did not completely uninstall it, because then I would have to uninstall ALL the Adobe applications first, which I really want to avoid!

What else can I do? I really need the fonts to work!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, hi all,

I have exact the same problem, I tried all the steps, nothing helps!
Also all suggestions from adobe team support didn't solve the problem.
It is really difficult, I can't really good work without the fonts... 
Do you have any new Ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Jasna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. I need one Font for a projekt but it´s not able to install the font. I repair the cc app.

A possibility for downloading the font would help. Even if your support side leads to a 

403 Forbidden page 

http://help.typekit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1146005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It´s working now! After the reinstallation of the cc app. yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo,

ich habe das gleiche Problem, alles deinstalliert und CC neuinstalliert, alle Schriften setehen auf Rot.

Haben Sie eine Lösung gefunden?

Gruss

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines