• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Désencombrer la liste des polices

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comment est ce que je peux désencombrer la liste déroulante des polices. Enlever les polices en langues indienne, arabe, ou encore les polices de "rectangles" où toutes les lettres sont des rectangles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Thanks for the confirmation that you're not experiencing the same issue, Johannes987. If you want to remove these fonts then you can delete the fonts from your computer and If the fonts are packaged with Creative Cloud then you won’t be able to remove them.

Hope that answers your question. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2021-12-11 à 17.53.42.pngCapture d’écran 2021-12-11 à 17.54.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johannes987,

We are sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you're experiencing the similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/adobe-fonts-are-showing-as-icon-in-apple-apps...

If yes, then we would request you to please try the solution suggested in the correct answer of the post.

If you wanted to change the language then please see this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/language-support-subsetting.html

Please let me know if I misunderstood your issue. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering.

Well, in this thread the solution would be to update the os but I already
have the latest OS - Monterey.
So it’s not solving my problem.

Maybe I’m not clear enough to get my question answered, should I
reformulate?

Johannes
--
Johannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation that you're not experiencing the same issue, Johannes987. If you want to remove these fonts then you can delete the fonts from your computer and If the fonts are packaged with Creative Cloud then you won’t be able to remove them.

Hope that answers your question. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. I'll try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines